Sleuth Mystery Players (www.sleuthmystery.com)

Follow the comical escapades of the Ohio-based, traveling Murder Mystery troupe known as the Sleuth Mystery Players!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Coshocton, Ohio, United States

Actually, it's about us...Geri, Jeff, Kate and me. We make up the Sleuth Mystery Players. See more of us at www.sleuthmystery.com (For your dietary needs, we're low carb and fat free)

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I like the quote by George R. Hendrick, "True thanksgiving means that we need to thank God for what He has done for us, and not to tell Him what we have done for Him." Even the Psalmist said "It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord." [Psalm 92:1]

Today I am giving my thanks for all the incredible blessings I have. Too many to begin mentioning here.

I hope you get to spend today with family and friends and reflect upon your blessings also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Site Feed