Sleuth Mystery Players (www.sleuthmystery.com)

Follow the comical escapades of the Ohio-based, traveling Murder Mystery troupe known as the Sleuth Mystery Players!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Coshocton, Ohio, United States

Actually, it's about us...Geri, Jeff, Kate and me. We make up the Sleuth Mystery Players. See more of us at www.sleuthmystery.com (For your dietary needs, we're low carb and fat free)

Friday, November 24, 2006

On the road again

Here's hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The Sleuth Mystery Players are back in action tomorrow night at the Guggisberg Swiss Inn near Charm Ohio. (I called it the "Steve Guttenberg Inn" once and Jeff just stared at me...I guess I won't be using that line again) This will be our first event with them and we are really looking forward to it. I don't know about the other kids, but I really enjoy playing new venues. (I make it sound as though we're rock stars or something) We will also be there next Saturday December 2nd for another mystery. I'm really looking forward to making the trip up there...it's not too far from home and they serve Amish cooking! (Like I didn't get enough starch and carbohydrates on Thanksgiving Day!) Check back this Sunday or Monday and we will have some pictures and a report for you. (And possible another Steve Guttenberg reference) I will also try to break this capricious trend of parenthesis usage. (Okay?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Site Feed