Sleuth Mystery Players (www.sleuthmystery.com)

Follow the comical escapades of the Ohio-based, traveling Murder Mystery troupe known as the Sleuth Mystery Players!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Coshocton, Ohio, United States

Actually, it's about us...Geri, Jeff, Kate and me. We make up the Sleuth Mystery Players. See more of us at www.sleuthmystery.com (For your dietary needs, we're low carb and fat free)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A message from Jeff!

OK....Brad said I HAD to comment on how the whole McConnelsville show was conceived. (hmmm does that make this suitable for all ages?) Anywho...it all started when I was a poor share cropper...whoops...wrong story...I received an email from the theatre director one day asking if I would be interested in doing a show for them. I said sure. When? Where? How much? (the normal questions) He told me about the Twin City Opera House it's historic roots in magic and that I would get a half cut of the house. I said sure...then I got to thinking...can I REALLY do a 2 hour show all by myself? Soooo I enlisted the help of Brad. Red Hiney himself! I did not want to produce a 2 hour "Birthday Party" show. I wanted it to be different, theatrical! So now with the time approaching, posters are made and hung, T-shirts have been made to sell, music tracks looked up and bought (still yet to burn), curtains made, a staff employed...I feel amazingly at ease. I wanted to produce a type of magic show that of an old time vaud-ville variety show. I know I have accomplished that in my mind. I hope it transcends to the stage. Most importantly, I hope we can get a good turn out of a 550 seat theatre. Otherwise Brad cannot get HIS cut!

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Site Feed